MANUFACTURING OF CURED MEAT AND CHARCUTERIES
The pork pieces from our meat cutting workshops are transferred to our various charcuterie-salting workshops for preparation. Into our 15 manufacturing sites, 2,700 professionals use all their know-how and produce raw, cooked or dry products that meet the expectations of our customers and consumers.
Our products are marketed under our various brands or under the brands of our customers, in all distribution networks: in supermarkets, out-of-home catering, but also in traditional charcuterie and for export.
JEAN CABY, SINCE 1919
Jean Caby’s charcuterie offer, French patrimonial brand, simple and sincere, meets the expectation of taste and everyday life of all generations. Jean Caby allows the customers to eat well at a fair price. Our brand offers a wide range of gourmet products, a guarantee of pleasure with friends and family.
PAUL PRÉDAULT, THE SPIRIT OF THE MARKET
It was in 1928 that Paul Predault founded his small homonymous artisanal delicatessen. Thanks to a rigorous selection of meat and quality lines and to his know-how acquired over the decades, Paul Predault still offers fresh, authentics and tasteful products in its market spirit and always concerned for it’s clients to eat well.
EXPORT TRADE CONTACTS
- Russia : Piotr GALUS firstname.lastname@example.org
- China : Andy SUN email@example.com
- Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Italia, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Greece : Soësic GAY firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Antilles, Reunion Island and Japan : Joris CESTO email@example.com
- Czech Republic, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Hungary and various eastern countries : Raphaëlle POT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Africa, Great Middle East, USA, Canada, Asia, Russia, Poland : Julien HULEUX email@example.com
Our cooperative has been committed for more than 20 years in a logic of diversification of its productions through different specifications. Some are national, such as the Organic or Label Rouge quality sector, and others come under our initiative such as Pork raised without antibiotics or Alternative Agriculture.