Farm management and smart farming
Get the most of the potential of your animals, increase the profit from your livestock, and implement best production practices.
WORKING ON FARM MANAGEMENT
Improving the efficiency of operational work, reducing costs, better organizing working time, increasing the motivation and commitment of your employees.
WORKING ON THE MANAGEMENT
Programs to improve the working methods of your employees, reduce waste, improve safety and working conditions. Ensuring traceability of animals from birth to slaughter, control of the pig breeding area, optimization of zootechnical results.
WORKING ON DIGITALIZING YOUR FARM
Ensure animal traceability from birth to slaughter, control breeding with your fingertips, optimize your technical results by working on digitalization of your farm or livestock building.
Building and automatism
Optimizing performance, reducing piglet mortality, increasing biosafety, working comfort and reducing the labor intensity of production.
WORKING ON DESIGN CONCEPT AND INDOOR ENVIRONMENT
Innovative solutions adapted to your farm (new or reconstructed buildings): ventilation system with air filtration, air washing, unique "Lifting floor" system, integrated slurry separation system.
Monitoring the correct installation of equipment and setting the optimal parameters for livestock buildings.
Animal nutrition and formulation
Preparing piglets for weaning, ensuring good growth and feeding efficiency, controlling intestinal microflora, reducing the cost of feeding, improving zootechnical results (fertility, feed conversion, sanitary status, meat quality).
WORKING ON THE FEEDING PROGRAM
- Highly trained nutritionists, intelligent adjustment of needs, reduced protein content, good amino acid profile.
- Quality raw materials, the use of acidifiers, probiotics and prebiotics, functional fibers...
- Recommendations for feed production, procurement, management of a feeding program, experience in the development and production of feed for young pigs (micronization, tenderness of pellets).
Increase in feed consumption, decrease in morbidity on pig farms.
ELIMINATION OF NEGATIVE FACTORS AFFECTING THE FEEDING PROGRAM
- Analysis (physical, chemical and bacteriological) of rinsing, source and drinking water.
- Audit of the water treatment process, dosing and dispensing systems, pumping.
- Technical solutions tailored to each problem.
Health and biosecurity
Protecting your pig farm from the risk of infection, maintaining a high sanitary status of animals, containing viruses.
WORKING ON THE RULES OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL BIOSAFETY
- Audit, employee training, awareness programs.
- Technical solutions, biosecurity advancement concept, cleaning and disinfection protocols.
Reducing antibiotic use, strengthening the immune system for better and faster growth.
WORKING ON ALTERNATIVE VETERINARY SOLUTIONS
- Development of a specific protocol combining animal health management and growth performance.
- Identification of key stages for impact at the right time.