How to use this livestock equipment
- The Maxx handles like an electrical truck.
- Handlebar walking forward and reverse, 2 speeds, anti-crushing safety system.
- Manual circuit breaker.
- Electrical winch.
- Lifting rope, the winch is controlled by the trigger.
- Locking swivel wheels upright for use with the remote control.
- Remote control, when using the boar cage.
- Laying the superior and inferior slides.
- Coupling ball to tow the boar cage.
- Lowering the extension in the low position.
- Without the slides the Maxx can be used as a trolley to move bags or take up slatted floors.
No effort going out alone the animals
- Lift loads up to 350 kg.
- Multi-purpose tractor.
- Fully electrical system.
- Extremely handy and goes through the doors.
- Silent and compact farm equipment.
- Distance guidance by remote control.
- The loader is embedded on the trolley, you just have to plug the power cable (230V).
- The loader, that is said to be intelligent, automatically managed the loading time.
- Autonomy, 3 to 4 weeks in a normal use.