MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
The Perfalu™ diffusor ceiling is made of perforated aluminium sheets. 60% Full & 40% empty rate: allows to renew the necessary air volume. The speed of the incoming air: from 0.5 to 1.5m / second for 1 hole of Perfalu™ and it is depending on hatch opening.
- Equipment made from aluminium for better hygiene, easy cleaning and durability.
- Multi holes-Multi direction for safety and homogenous air diffusion.
- Slow air speed and high flow of new air due to multi holes/ can be combined with basket fans.
- Air volume optimization for heating/cooling = energy saving.
- The Perfalu™ diffusor ceiling is non-combustible and resistant to oxidation.
Tested by Chinese farmers
Efficiency of Perfalu™ diffusor ceiling can be compared to tunnel ventilation
- Better FCR for Perfalu™ : - 0.18
- Better alive rate for Perfalu™ : + 1.5%
- Better average weight for Perfalu™ : +1 kg / piglet after nursery